The ideal candidate is an experienced Web Developer with a minimum of 2-4 years work experience using .NET framework. The position will require the development and delivery of custom Web applications from conceptualization to completion.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, and the latest web standards is a must.
- Extensive experience in MySQL and MS SQL database
- Knowledge of developing dynamic, interactive web sites is a must.
- Knowledge of using ASP MVC Architecture is an advantage or is willing to learn.
- Writing modular, documented and efficient code.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge in mobile apps development is an advantage.
- Knowledge or familiar with PHP is also an advantage.
- High-level performer and able to demonstrate impact beyond their own task assignments.
- High-level performer who is willing to deliver more than what is expected.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be equally adept in and comfortable with new application development and maintaining existing sites.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-motivated, a team player and able to multi-task.