Food safety is an issue that impacts any food business. Breach to food safety may mean temporary closure or total shutdown of the business or worse may cause illness and even death.
The Department of Agriculture and Department of Health jointly release Administrative Order No. 2015-0007 last February 2015 on the Implementing Rules and Regulations for the FOOD SAFETY ACT 2013.
The objective of which is to strengthen the food safety regulation in or country to protect the public, enhance confidence in our food safety regulation and promote fair trade practices.
Here, under section 7 an international standard was recommended to be used by food business operators:
Section 7. Use of Science-based Risk Analysis
(e) Food business operators shall be encouraged to implement a HACCP-based system for food safety assurance in their operations
If you are a food business owner, quality assurance, food safety practitioner and process owner, this 1-day course will provide you an overview of the HACCP System and learn how to apply it to your food businesses.
- To ensure understanding of the requirements of HACCP (Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points) food safety system
- To provide guidance on self-assessment and analysis of gaps between current practices against the standard and determine action plans to the establishment of HACCP plan to respective organizations
- Brief History of HACCP and applicable Statutory and Regulatory Requirements on food safety
- What is Codex Alimentarius?
- What is HACCP?
- 12 step HACCP implementations
- 7 principles of the HACCP system
- Workshop on preparation of HACCP Plan
Food Safety Team Leaders, Food Safety Team Members, food safety auditors and Process Owners
April 28, 2022, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm via Microsoft Teams
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
BQCI was established to cater to the management system requirements (ISO Consultant requirements) of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
BQCI offers cost effective, valuable and agile methodology in providing products and services related to Quality and Productivity and the establishment of ISO Management Systems.
Why engage with us?
We offer quality service from initial engagement up to completion of every project through the following:
- Complete guidance provided (ISO consultant, ISO Training, Assessment) to ensure ISO management system certification.
- Cost-effective methodology
- Competent consultants and trainers backed by more than 25 years combined executive and management experience (assisted more than 50 government and private clients towards ISO certification).
- Timely response to client needs.
We are an affiliate company of Rosehall Management Consultants, Inc., the leading management systems consultant in the Philippines.