After attending the session, attendees will be able to:
- Learn the auditing principles, processes, and requirements of effective internal audits
- Prepare internal audit activities based on ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines
- Definition of Terms
- Principles of Auditing
- Audit Planning
- Preparing Audit Program
- Determining Audit Program Risk & Opportunities
- Preparing Audit Plan & Work Documents
- Conducting the Audit
- Preparing Audit Report
- Conducting Audit Follow-up
- Competence & Evaluation of Auditors
Who should attend
New and potential Auditors, those preparing to be on teams of auditors, and people who wish to understand the auditing process while being audited
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION
June 16, 2022 | 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php 2,240 (vat inc.)
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
|Thu||01:00 PM — 04:00 PM|