The course is detailed training on food fraud, a prerequisite to food safety as required by the FSMS and FSSC. It uses an integration of the broad food fraud framework based on various safety organizations (USP, FDA, SSAFE, NSF, etc.) and others.
The objectives of the course are:
- Gain an understanding of food fraud, also known as economically motivated adulteration as sources of intentional food safety risks, and their importance in ensuring food integrity
- Gain an understanding of the framework of food fraud assessment and management using various frameworks and guidelines
- Initiate food fraud program and assess risks, plan, develop, implement, monitor and improve their food fraud programs as a component of the food safety management system
- Review of Food Defense Program
- Food Fraud and its Importance
- Food Fraud Assessment
- Food Fraud Mitigation and Control
- Food Fraud Maintenance, Review and Improvement
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION
May 30, 2022 | 9:00AM-12:00PM
The fee for this webinar is Php 2,800 (vat inc)
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.