“PROCUREMENT AND EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION SKILLS”
December 9, 2022 – 9 to 5 pm.
Participants will learn the following:
- How to determine the firm's purchasing needs
- Finding a supplier who will best satisfy purchasing needs
- Negotiating and making the purchase
- Communicating the purchase decision to the supplier and to relevant personnel within your firm
- A follow-up procedure for evaluating your purchasing decisions
- Discipline with in procurement
- Different Types of Purchases in an Organization
- Objectives in Purchasing
- 5 Stages of Procurement
- Value Analysis “Make or Buy”
- Purchasing Strategies / Techniques
- Choosing a Right Contract
- Negotiation Process
- Tactics / Skills
|Fri||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
CFS Creative Training & Management is a Filipino-owned company which started in January 2001, tracing its roots to CFS Continental Technology established in September 1996. The company’s four (4) divisions (Editorial & Creative Design, Corporate Training, Events Management and Consultancy) are engaged in conducting effective communication and personal empowerment seminars and arranging packages designed for companies’ needs.
Editorial & Creative Design Division - (Editorial) handles editing (newsletter, brochures, flyers) and writing press releases; (Creative Design) specializes in layouting, photography, designing and conceptualizing corporate brochures, flyers, posters;
Corporate Training Division - offers success and motivation workshops;
Events Management Division - assists companies/institutions in organizing field trips, corporate outing, concerts and exhibits;
Consultancy Services Division - provides technical advice on various corporate concerns, particularly in the areas of Sales and Marketing, Labor Law, Purchasing and Human Resource.