This 4-hour webinar session is designed for those who want to understand the basics of Compensation & Payroll Administration and apply them strategically in the workplace. Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, the participants will be able to get the best opportunities for learning through a group discussion, problem-solving exercises, and useful techniques making the participant comfortable with the event proper. Learning from one another makes this webinar more exciting and you should not miss it.
WHO MUST ATTEND:
- HR Beginner
- HR Compensation & Benefits Officer
- HR Generalist
- Compensation & Benefits Overview
- Roles & Functions of Compensation & Benefits Officer
- Payroll Administration, Computation, & Processes
- Statutory Benefits Administration & Computation
- Company Initiated Benefits, Non-taxable & De Minimis Administration
- PH 849.00 (early bird rate until Dec 31)
- PH 899.00 (Regular rate until Feb 15)
- PH 2,697.00 (Group Package - 3+1 FREE Promo until Feb 13)
- PH 720.00 (Alumni and Student Promo rate until Feb 13)
|02:00 PM — 06:00 PM
|No. of Days:
HR Primo Management Services help the start-up businesses and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) on their Human Resource Management to achieve HR and business goals. Our team composes of passionate and highly skilled Professionals who are committed to consistently deliver the best service to our clients.
HRP vision itself to be the leading Human Resource service provider that supports start-up and small medium enterprises to effectively manage their human capital by expanding the knowledge and skills of their workforce. Our Passion for Excellence pushes us to go above and beyond the requirements of our client.
We aim to support our clients by providing the highest quality of professional service designed to support their human resource management needs and ensure compliance with Labor Law.
P – Passion for Excellence
We build trust and credibility by showing our capability and courage to challenge accepted practice and offer clients a range of critical perspective on how to create sustainable organizational value through in people.
R- Relationship- building
We build and maintain equitable relationship with our client that generates mutual benefit through Trust, Mutual Respect, Welcoming Diversity, Open Communication and Consistency. ...