- To ensure understanding of the requirements of cGMP
- To enable participants to plan and identify necessary preparations for alignment of its current food safety system to cGMP requirements
- Brief History of cGMP
- Applicable Statutory and Regulatory Requirements on food safety
- cGMP scope and structure
- Food Safety Hazards
- Overview of pre-requisite Programs
- General principles of food hygiene
- How to establish the cGMP program
Food Safety Team Leader, Food Safety Team Members, Food Safety Auditors and Process Owners
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Bank Deposit/ Bank Transfer/Gcash. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
BQCI was established to cater to the management system requirements (ISO Consultant requirements) of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
BQCI offers cost effective, valuable and agile methodology in providing products and services related to Quality and Productivity and the establishment of ISO Management Systems.
Why engage with us?
We offer quality service from initial engagement up to completion of every project through the following:
- Complete guidance provided (ISO consultant, ISO Training, Assessment) to ensure ISO management system certification.
- Cost-effective methodology
- Competent consultants and trainers backed by more than 25 years combined executive and management experience (assisted more than 50 government and private clients towards ISO certification).
- Timely response to client needs.
We are an affiliate company of Rosehall Management Consultants, Inc., the leading management systems consultant in the Philippines.