If you are a food business owner, quality assurance, food safety practitioner and process owner, this 1-day course will provide you an overview of the HACCP System and learn how to apply it to your food businesses.
- To ensure an understanding of the requirements of HACCP (Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points) food safety system
- To provide guidance on self-assessment and analysis of gaps between current practices against the standard and determine action plans to the establishment of HACCP plan to respective organizations
- Brief History of HACCP and applicable Statutory and Regulatory Requirements on food safety
- What is Codex Alimentarius?
- What is HACCP?
- 12 step HACCP implementations
- 7 principles of the HACCP system
- Workshop on preparation of HACCP Plan
Food Safety Team Leaders, Food Safety Team Members, food safety auditors, and Process Owners
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Bank Deposit/ Bank Transfer/Gcash. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
|Fri||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
BQCI was established to cater to the management system requirements (ISO Consultant requirements) of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
BQCI offers cost effective, valuable and agile methodology in providing products and services related to Quality and Productivity and the establishment of ISO Management Systems.
Why engage with us?
We offer quality service from initial engagement up to completion of every project through the following:
- Complete guidance provided (ISO consultant, ISO Training, Assessment) to ensure ISO management system certification.
- Cost-effective methodology
- Competent consultants and trainers backed by more than 25 years combined executive and management experience (assisted more than 50 government and private clients towards ISO certification).
- Timely response to client needs.
We are an affiliate company of Rosehall Management Consultants, Inc., the leading management systems consultant in the Philippines.