- Provide participants with awareness and understanding of 5S and basic workplace Housekeeping
- Guide participants to implement and sustain 5S in the workplace
- Introduction – self-assessment on 5S knowledge
- 5S as one of the pillars of total quality management and continual improvement
- Describing activities for 5S
- Workshop on red-tagging
- Applying process approach for 5S
- How to prepare a 5S audit checklist
- How to conduct a 5S audit
- Planning for effective 5S implementation
- Latest approach of 5S in the way forward to 7S
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Bank Deposit / Bank Transfer / Gcash. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
|Wed||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
BQCI was established to cater to the management system requirements (ISO Consultant requirements) of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
BQCI offers cost effective, valuable and agile methodology in providing products and services related to Quality and Productivity and the establishment of ISO Management Systems.
Why engage with us?
We offer quality service from initial engagement up to completion of every project through the following:
- Complete guidance provided (ISO consultant, ISO Training, Assessment) to ensure ISO management system certification.
- Cost-effective methodology
- Competent consultants and trainers backed by more than 25 years combined executive and management experience (assisted more than 50 government and private clients towards ISO certification).
- Timely response to client needs.
We are an affiliate company of Rosehall Management Consultants, Inc., the leading management systems consultant in the Philippines.