- To enable the participants to establish, implement and improve a Quality Management System using ISO 9001:2015 standard
- To provide guidance on how to do a self-assessment and analysis of gaps between current practices against the standard and determine action plans how to address the identified gaps
- Why establish and adapt a Quality Management System
- What is ISO?
- What is ISO 9001:2015?
- Benefits of this standard
- QMS framework
- The 7 QMPs
- The 7 auditable requirements
- How to do Self-assessment
Top Executives, Middle Managers, Internal QMS auditors, Process Owners, and implementers
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Bank Deposit/ Bank Transfer/Gcash. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
|Fri||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
BQCI was established to cater to the management system requirements (ISO Consultant requirements) of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
BQCI offers cost effective, valuable and agile methodology in providing products and services related to Quality and Productivity and the establishment of ISO Management Systems.
Why engage with us?
We offer quality service from initial engagement up to completion of every project through the following:
- Complete guidance provided (ISO consultant, ISO Training, Assessment) to ensure ISO management system certification.
- Cost-effective methodology
- Competent consultants and trainers backed by more than 25 years combined executive and management experience (assisted more than 50 government and private clients towards ISO certification).
- Timely response to client needs.
We are an affiliate company of Rosehall Management Consultants, Inc., the leading management systems consultant in the Philippines.