Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- 21 hours of high-quality classroom or live online training
- Certified Microsoft 365 Instructor
- Official Microsoft Learn courseware
- Certificate of Attendance
- Unlimited course refresher for 1 year (Note: exams are not included)
Microsoft 365 training course in the Philippines gives you an integrated cloud platform that delivers industry-leading productivity apps along with intelligent cloud services, and world-class security. You’ll learn foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing. You will be introduced to Microsoft 365 and learn how Microsoft 365 solutions improve productivity, facilitate collaboration, and optimize communications. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
You Will Learn How To
- Describe cloud computing
- Describe the benefits of using cloud services
- Describe cloud service types
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Describe productivity solutions of Microsoft 365
- Describe collaboration solutions of Microsoft 365
- Describe endpoint modernization, management concepts, and deployment options in Microsoft 365
- Describe analytics capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Describe security capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
- Describe Microsoft 365 pricing, licensing, and billing options
- Describe support offerings for Microsoft 365 services
Who Should Attend
Microsoft 365 training course is ideal for IT professionals, business professionals, developers, system administrators, and anyone interested in becoming certified in Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, or Messaging Administrator Associate. This certification helps you improve your skills in using Microsoft 365 applications and services, such as deploying, configuring, managing, and securing Microsoft 365 services, building applications that integrate with Microsoft 365 services, and using Microsoft 365 applications for collaboration, productivity, and communication.Course Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for taking this Microsoft 365 certification training course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has, the more they will understand about the Microsoft 365 services.
ActiveLearning, Inc. is the Philippines' leading provider of Information Technology and Project Management education, where thousands of students take courses from Application Development to Project Management to Network Security, and much more. Our courses are taught by expert instructors, and learning is enhanced through a blend of in-depth lectures, workshops, and hands-on exercises.
Learn from expert instructors who practice what they teach. Our instructors are involved in constant research and development, who constantly apply the lessons they teach, and who know the same technical issues you face every day.
Our courseware go through rigorous evaluation before they are released for instruction. By constantly monitoring industry developments, we make sure that you get course materials that are up to date.
More than just classroom lectures, practical, hands-on exercises are carefully developed for you to immediately put in to practice what you learn. By being immersed in a classroom setting, you get to participate, inquire, and be involved - all essential in expediting the learning process. Aspects you won't find in Computer-Based-Training and self-study. ...