To ensure an understanding of the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) based on the latest version of the CODEX standard.
To provide guidance on self-assessment and analysis of gaps between current practices against the standard and to determine action plans for the establishment of GMP for respective organizations.
Module 1: Highlights of the Changes
- Changes in Structure
- Food Safety Culture
- New and Enhanced Requirements on GHP
- Allergen Management
- Training and Competence
Module 2: Requirements based on CODEX
Section 1: Introduction and Control of Food Hazards
Section 2: Primary Production
Section 3: Establishment – Design of Facilities and Equipment
Section 4: Training and Competence
Section 5: Establishment Maintenance, Cleaning, and Disinfection, and Pest Control
Section 6: Personal Hygiene
Section 7: Control of Operation
Section 8: Product Information and Consumer Awareness
Section 9: Transportation
|Tue||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
BQCI was established to cater to the management system requirements (ISO Consultant requirements) of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
BQCI offers cost effective, valuable and agile methodology in providing products and services related to Quality and Productivity and the establishment of ISO Management Systems.
Why engage with us?
We offer quality service from initial engagement up to completion of every project through the following:
- Complete guidance provided (ISO consultant, ISO Training, Assessment) to ensure ISO management system certification.
- Cost-effective methodology
- Competent consultants and trainers backed by more than 25 years combined executive and management experience (assisted more than 50 government and private clients towards ISO certification).
- Timely response to client needs.
We are an affiliate company of Rosehall Management Consultants, Inc., the leading management systems consultant in the Philippines.