The AMLA Essentials for Real Estate Module presents AML/CFT information from AMLA (its amendments, and other related laws) and AMLC specifically applicable to the Real Estate industry that will enable Covered Persons to protect themselves and their businesses from potential money laundering and terrorist financing crimes.
The module's objective is to provide essential knowledge to Covered Persons regarding the key components of the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA). Additionally, the module briefly covers certain aspects of the Terrorism Financing Prevention and Suppression Act (TFPSA), the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA), and the amendments made to AMLA
Who should take this module
- Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Brokers
- Covered Persons as specified in the Anti-Money Laundering Act and its amendments
- Employees of the Covered Persons mentioned above
- Individuals, working professionals and business owners who are looking to understand AML/CFT policies related to real estate industry
What you will learn
- What is Money Laundering?
- Who are the Covered Persons?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of Covered Persons?
- What is Terrorist Financing?
- Why it is important to have anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing training.
- AML/CFT laws and policies
- Money Laundering Activities red flags
- The Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) and its authority
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Prevention Program (MTPP)
- ML/TF offenses, penalties, and sanctions
- ML/TF Schemes in Real Estate transactions
This module includes:
- Interactive e-learning module
- Explainer videos
- Review quizzes and final assessment
- One-year access
- Free content updates within the subscription period
- Certificate of completion
We are the first accredited e-learning provider of the Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) in the Philippines: Accredited No. EP-0001