Computer-Aided QUANTITY SURVEYINGInquire Now
Quantity Surveying is primarily centered on management of the costs and budgets of construction projects. It is involved in all throughout the entire life cycle of the project -- from project inception stage, to pre-construction stage, to construction stage, to post-construction stage. Quantity Surveyor serves as project Financial Adviser.
The course operates Computer-aided Estimating.
1. Overview of Quantity Surveying
2. Project Inception and Project Feasibility Study
3. Cost Planning and Computer-aided Estimating
3.1 Architectural Works
3.2 Civil/Structural Works
3.3 Mechanical Works
3.4 Electrical Works
3.5 Plumbing Works
3.6 Other Work Items
4. Bill of Materials (BOM) / Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
5. Value Engineering
6. Project Tendering and Awarding
7. Contract Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
8. Monitoring Budget and Cost Control
9. Statement of Final Account and Project Closing
CADVISION Engineering Technologies is an innovative company engaged in a wide range of CADD & Computer-aided Engineering Training, Design & Consultancy. Realizing the potential of this ever-dynamic and highly-promising field, CADVISION has concentrated its efforts and resources by applying the right technology and being in the forefront of the industry.