Designed to train you to speed up your HVAC design by the use of computer. It eliminates repetitive calculations and computational errors, and provides fast and accurate design calculations. Design approach is based on endorsement of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and other leading manufacturers. The course includes both manual and computer-aided applications of Heating, Ventilating and Air-Conditioning.
1.0 Basic Computer Concept & Windows
2.0 Design Data & Criteria
3.0 Heat Transmission Coefficient
4.0 Weather Data and Design Considerations
5.0 Air-Conditioning Load Calculation
6.0 Air Duct System Design
7.0 Piping System Design
8.0 Equipment Selection
9.0 Actual HVAC Design Project
ENGR. EDUARDO MACAWILE, PME
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Management Engineering
- 1st Placer – Master Plumber Board 2005
- More than 20 years of professional experience
- Teaches HVAC Design, Sprinkler Design, Plumbing Design
- Presently connected with TCGI Engineers and serves as consultant for various projects in Guam, Malaysia & Japan.
CADVISION Engineering Technologies is an innovative company engaged in a wide range of CADD & Computer-aided Engineering Training, Design & Consultancy. Realizing the potential of this ever-dynamic and highly-promising field, CADVISION has concentrated its efforts and resources by applying the right technology and being in the forefront of the industry.