Computer-Aided SPRINKLER DESIGNInquire Now
Designed to get the participants exposed to actual works in consulting and design firms. Common task in sprinkler systems design will be discussed using information and procedure referred by NFPA. The course involves design and performs hydraulic calculation and analysis for various piping configuration in commercial building using a very popular computer program. The course includes both manual and computer-aided applications of Sprinkler Systems Design.
1.0 Basic Computer Concept & Windows
2.0 Introduction to Sprinkler Systems
3.0 Classification of Systems and Occupancies
4.0 Water Supply Requirements & System Components
5.0 Design Data and Criteria
6.0 Hydraulic Calculation and Procedure
7.0 Actual Project in Sprinkler Systems Design
ENGR. EDUARDO MACAWILE, PME
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Management Engineering
- 1st Placer – Master Plumber Board 2005
- More than 20 years of professional experience
- Teaches HVAC Design, Sprinkler Design, Plumbing Design
- Presently connected with TCGI Engineers and serves as consultant for various projects in Guam, Malaysia & Japan.
CADVISION Engineering Technologies is an innovative company engaged in a wide range of CADD & Computer-aided Engineering Training, Design & Consultancy. Realizing the potential of this ever-dynamic and highly-promising field, CADVISION has concentrated its efforts and resources by applying the right technology and being in the forefront of the industry.