Computer-Aided PLUMBING DESIGNInquire Now
To update the participants on the minimum design criteria and code requirements for domestic WATER system and to make them understand the design procedures and methods in sizing optimal plumbing system as endorsed by ASHRAE & ASPE/UPC. Ultimately, to train the participants in using computer design program in their plumbing system design. The course includes both manual and computer-aided applications of plumbing systems design.
1.0 Plumbing Terminologies & Definitions, Types of Plumbing System
2.0 Standards, Codes and BOD for Commercial Building
3.0 Plumbing Design of Toilet & Kitchen (Project 1 & Project 2)
4.0 Plumbing Design of Canteen/Kitchen & Building Utilities (Project 3)
5.0 Equipment Selection for Domestic Water Piping System
ENGR. EDUARDO MACAWILE, PME
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Management Engineering
- 1st Placer – Master Plumber Board 2005
- More than 20 years of professional experience
- Teaches HVAC Design, Sprinkler Design, Plumbing Design
- Presently connected with TCGI Engineers and serves as consultant for various projects in Guam, Malaysia & Japan.
CADVISION Engineering Technologies is an innovative company engaged in a wide range of CADD & Computer-aided Engineering Training, Design & Consultancy. Realizing the potential of this ever-dynamic and highly-promising field, CADVISION has concentrated its efforts and resources by applying the right technology and being in the forefront of the industry.