Growth, competitiveness, and profitability do not just happen. They are the result of well-laid strategic plans. But before plans are formulated, organizations must first have executives and managers who are up-to-date and equipped to actively formulate strategies during planning sessions. Your organization expects insights from you – today’s dynamic business leader!
Now is the best time to prepare yourself and your organization for strategic planning. After all, the ideas leaders formulate today can very well determine your organization’s (and business unit’s) performance in 2016.
With Guthrie-Jensen’s top-rated workshop, Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage, you and your colleagues will be able to
- Enhance competitiveness, growth, and profitability by developing effective strategic plans for the organization.
- Ensure development of successful strategic plans by knowing the scope, elements, and steps in strategic planning.
- Apply strategic thinking needed by CEO’s and top executives by confidently analyzing the internal and external environment.
- Craft strategies that will define or re-define the company’s products and services, key capabilities and competitive edge.
- Plot major programs and initiatives to meet objectives set for the next 3-5 years.
- Know the best practices of companies worldwide and apply these to your organization.
- Guide fellow executives and departments to ensure that all strategic plans lead to competitive advantage for the organization.
Get the insights to bring competitive advantage to your organization. See your strategic plan come to life. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage today!