Growth, competitiveness, and profitability do not just happen. They are the result of well-laid strategic plans. But before plans are formulated, organizations must first have executives and managers who are up-to-date and equipped to actively formulate strategies during planning sessions. Your organization expects insights from you – today’s dynamic business leader!
Now is the best time to prepare yourself and your organization for strategic planning. After all, the ideas leaders formulate today can very well determine your organization’s (and business unit’s) performance in 2016.
With Guthrie-Jensen’s top-rated workshop, Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage, you and your colleagues will be able to
- Enhance competitiveness, growth, and profitability by developing effective strategic plans for the organization.
- Ensure development of successful strategic plans by knowing the scope, elements, and steps in strategic planning.
- Apply strategic thinking needed by CEO’s and top executives by confidently analyzing the internal and external environment.
- Craft strategies that will define or re-define the company’s products and services, key capabilities and competitive edge.
- Plot major programs and initiatives to meet objectives set for the next 3-5 years.
- Know the best practices of companies worldwide and apply these to your organization.
- Guide fellow executives and departments to ensure that all strategic plans lead to competitive advantage for the organization.
Get the insights to bring competitive advantage to your organization. See your strategic plan come to life. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage today!
Customer needs-driven solutions. Results-oriented implementation. Human resource partner and answer to total organizational success.
For the past 30 years, Guthrie-Jensen, the leading Management Training and Consulting firm in the Philippines has been the choice of more than 15,000 companies, with clients belonging to the top 1,000 Filipino corporations and the Global 500 companies.
Guthrie-Jensen’s belief that people make the difference fuelled the creation of practical, customized, and learner-friendly seminars. Having grown from two major programs in 1979 to over 50 in the year 2007, Guthrie’s wide range of products are managed under 7 divisions:
- Organizational Development
- Leadership Development
- Customer Service
- Public Seminars
The company’s stable of consultants and trainers, with over 200 years of cumulative experience in Training, conduct more than 50 programs per month.
The economic turmoil of the three decades has tested its management expertise, and the ruthless business environment has provided the landscape for the company to earn the right to lead – bringing its product performance to a level that is world class and unparalleled in Southeast Asia. Bridging the gap between theory and practice is the company’s major differentiator. ...