“Positive Work Attitudes for Improved Productivity”
November 26, 2016 – 9 to 5 pm – P3,900 + VAT
This seminar-workshop aims to rekindle the employees’ appreciation for their work and
Inspire them to strive for peak performance.
- Finding the spirit of WOW! At work
- Defining W-O-W!
l Small group activity / debrief
- Perception, Perspective and Personality: The 3 Great Shapers of Attitude
- What is Perception?
- Putting work in perspective
- Responding with your Personality
- The Realities of Work life
- Your Corporate Anchors:
- Vision and Mission: Our reason for being
- Values: Our drivers of performance
- Working across generations: Working with baby boomers and millennials
- Adjusting to the Realities of Worklife
- Your Personal Achors
- My Job Role: Purposeful work – values driven worker
- My Personal Work Objective (practical view)
- Spiritual Dimension of Work (purposeful view)
- Being Happy at Work
- Expanding your Expertise
- Honing your Craftsmanship
- Workplace issues: Redefining your workplace language
Methodology: Lecturettes, small group discussion, games, pen and paper exercises
Sharing of experiences
|Thu||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||10|
CFS Creative Training & Management is a Filipino-owned company which started in January 2001, tracing its roots to CFS Continental Technology established in September 1996. The company’s four (4) divisions (Editorial & Creative Design, Corporate Training, Events Management and Consultancy) are engaged in conducting effective communication and personal empowerment seminars and arranging packages designed for companies’ needs.
Editorial & Creative Design Division - (Editorial) handles editing (newsletter, brochures, flyers) and writing press releases; (Creative Design) specializes in layouting, photography, designing and conceptualizing corporate brochures, flyers, posters;
Corporate Training Division - offers success and motivation workshops;
Events Management Division - assists companies/institutions in organizing field trips, corporate outing, concerts and exhibits;
Consultancy Services Division - provides technical advice on various corporate concerns, particularly in the areas of Sales and Marketing, Labor Law, Purchasing and Human Resource.