This course introduces the students to AUTOCAD by learning the features, commands, techniques for creating, and editing drawing. Student will be able to create 2D and 3D drawings. They will have an opportunity to work on drawings used in various technical fields, such as mechanical parts, electrical plans and schematics, architectural plans and other engineering diagrams. The students will receive “hands-on” training and will develop the techniques that are essentials in today’s job market. They will learn on how to adapt basic technical drafting techniques to computer generated drawings of various drafting disciplines.
Upon successful completion of the course, a student is expected to know:
- The proper use of AutoCAD coordinates to create a 2D drawing.
- The proper utilization of function keys to create a drawing
- The proper application of draw commands to create a drawing
- The proper application of modify commands in order to create the figure that is needed
- The proper use of Layers in order to organize complex drawings.
- The appropriate use of blocking to easily use or set group of objects from another files that is needed to the drawing
- The proper application of commands in order to create solid objects (exterior)
- The proper application of commands in order to create irregular shapes, solid objects (interior)
- The proper application of material rendering in order to make your drawing realistic
- The proper set up of drawings.
- The drawing should be set according to the available size of paper.
|Sun||08:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|Sat||08:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Participants:||12|
MFI Polytechnic Institute Incorporated (formerly Meralco Foundation Inc.) is an education service provider, implementing career-oriented and technology-related programs for more than 40 years. Designed to support the career goals of individuals at every stage of their life, it offers programs ranging from short courses to post-secondary certificate courses.
These programs are focused on technologies which are essential building blocks of future innovation in automation and controls, automotive, electronics, computer and information technology, electrical, refrigeration, and metal trades.
As a polytechnic institute, MFI combines the power of classroom and practical learning thru simulated and real work environments, ensuring learners with relevant skills and values to enable then to enter the workforce, grow in one’s career, or explore new opportunities anywhere in the world.
MFI Polytechnic’s long history of close collaboration with employers guarantees its learners with employer-relevant programs and immense opportunities for work immersion, internship, and employment.
We commit to educate students and provide technologically skilled, job-ready graduates to the industry and further enhance capabilities of existing professionals. ...