One-day Seminar on R.A 10173 AwarenessBy the end of this workshop, participants must be able
1. Know about the DPA in order to avoid violations 2. Identify personal information processed and their proper treatment based on DPA’s provisions 3. Work towards compliance with DPA by evaluating work materials and processes.By the end of this workshop, your organization will be able to:
1. Take a step closer to compliance on the DPA 2. Get information and knowledge about the act through the company’s representativeWho Should Attend
The seminar is for HR and/or Admin Personnel who would most likely impose the act in the organization.
Click this link to register now!
- Rules of Engagement
- Coverage of Protection
- Definition of Terms
II. Data Privacy Principles
- Personal Information (PI)
- Sensitive Personal Information (SPI)
- Excluded Personal Information
III. Permitted Processing of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information
- Purpose Specific Collection Limitation Principles
- Use Limitation Principles
- Data Quality Principle
- Rights of the Data Subject
IV. Processing of Data
- When can you process PI?
- When can you process SPI?
- Who can process PI or SPI?
- Personal Information Controller
- Personal Information Processor
V. Other Matters
- National Privacy Commission
- Extra-territorial Application
- Accountability Principle
- Security Obligation
- Organizational Security Measures
- Other Measures
- Physical Security Measures
- Guidelines for Technical Security Measures
- Appropriate Level of Security
VI. Criminal Liability and Penalties
- Punishable Acts
- Extent of Liability
VII. Are You Compliant?
- Five Commandments of DPA
- Who Will Register?
Expert in the following fields:
- Corporate Communications
- Human Relations
- Legal Research
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Project Management
- Client Servicing
- Corporate Finance
3% Discount Applicable to first 3 paid attendees
5 paid attendee + 1 free
|Sat||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|Tue, Sat||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||25|