Project Management Essentials based on PMBok 6th Edition
By the end of this course you will:
- Acquire a quick start on the fundamentals of project management
- Learn techniques developed by project management industry practitioners—not academics or motivational seminar companies
- Learn standard PM terminology to increase your credibility
- Understand the proper sequence and inter-relationship of various processes in the PMI framework
- Get tips on project management best practices
- About PMI
- PMBOK Guide
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- Relationships among portfolio management, program management, project management and organizational project management
- Relationship between project management, operations management, and organizational strategy
- Business Value
- Role of Project Manager
- PMO - Project Management Office
- Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Process Groups
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Management Processes
- Tools and Techniques
CEZAR R. PEDRAZA, PMP®, PMI-ACP®, MIT
The Trainer is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) since 2005 with experience in Project Management since 2003. In 2014, he acquired his Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Certification. Both Certifications were granted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). In the same year, also acquired the authorization to teach RMC courses. At the moment, he is the sole individual authorized to teach RMC courses in the Philippines.
Graduate of BSIT, he also earned his Master’s Degree in Information Technology. He worked with government agencies and multi-national companies for almost 15 years, implementing various technology and process engineering projects. His projects and business endeavors led him travelling to countries in Asia, Middle East, North America, and Europe in the past 10 years.
As a trainer for the past 13 years, his classes were attended by some foreign students from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Russia, India and Germany. Most of the local participants were from corporate higher management and a number of company owners. He is acknowledged as one of the top trainers of one of the most renowned training and education institution in the country.
Aside from speakership, he has also been a college professor handling Project Management courses since 2008. In March 2016, he finished his first book publication titled “Your Life, Your Project” and extending an advocacy campaign to raise awareness of the Project Management discipline in the country.
Come as a group and get your 6th member FREE of any charges for the full course.
Be CERTIFIED FOR FREE Promo
Every enrollee automatically gets an entry for a quarterly draw that will win a seat for the PMP Certification Review Course worth more than $1,000.
All participants recieves a 10% OFF voucher for your next course with SMESoft.
|Sat||08:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||4|
Our office and training facility is located at the heart of the Central Business District in Ayala, Makati City.