- Brief history of music videos
- Exploring the wide range types and styles of music videos
- How the music video industry works in the country
- Stages of Production
- Post Production
- On-Camera Essentials
- Shot composition
- Basic lighting
- Digital camera operation
- Production design, etc.
- Building the Project from Inside Out
- Pitching an idea to client
- Possibilities versus feasibility
- The director’s treatment
- Shooting and Editing the Music Video
|No. of Days:||3|
Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI) is the country’s premier training center for digital media and photography.
At PCCI, you’re taught by certified instructors and respected industry pros with years of experience. So you get, not only the basic how-tos, but also real-world techniques, do’s and don’ts, what works and what doesn’t.
Conveniently located in Metro Manila, our training facility provides a worry-free environment that lets you concentrate on your learning. Our after-training support is likewise unmatched in the industry.