This module offers a comprehensive overview of Purchasing Management as a
business philosophy and a corporate strategy to Drive or turn-around the business. It
includes a study of Purchasing and Procurement Management, a thorough discussion
of its scope, and its strategic role in business and economy today. It aims to aid the
participant to understand some issues involved when applying strategies concerning
supplies and other activities that correlates with it such as with logistics,
manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management.
OBJECTIVES UPON COMPLETION
• Describe Important Elements & Nature of Purchasing
• Adopt an efficient way to negotiate on prices
• Understand and Maximize Efficiency of Procurement Process
• Learn the doctrine of competitiveness;
• Minimize Inventory Investment
• Maximize Profit
Module 1 – Purchasing Management
- Nature of Purchasing Management
- Objectives of Purchasing Management
- Purchasing responsibilities
- Purchasing Policies
- Buying Scenarios
- Ordering System
- Guidelines in Selecting Suppliers
- Bid Preparation and Evaluation
- Supplier Evaluation Process
- Negotiation Strategies to Avoid
- Legal and regulatory implications
Module 2 – Purchasing Strategies and Techniques
- Common Purchasing Strategies
- Global Sourcing & Vendor Development
- Risk Management
- Purchasing Models
- Green Purchasing
- Efficient Purchasing Strategies
- Vertical, Backward & Forward Integration
- Receiving Purchases Guidelines
- Returning of Goods to supplier
- Purchase Order (PO)
Module 3– Demand Forecasting & Re-order Point
- Demand Forecast
- Reorder Point Calculations
- Safety Stock Calculations
- Re-Order with EOQ Calculations
- Managing Inventory with Dependent Demand
- Inventory Managing
- How much to Order?
- When to Re-order?
- Constant and Variable Demand
- Constant and Variable Lead time
Module 4 – How to be a good Buyer
- Procurement Ethics
- Ways to succeed as a Buyer
* Please bring a calculator & possibly prepare a list of your inventory or purchases requirement.
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials.
We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
i. Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
ii. Payments on the day of the seminar must be on a cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
iii. Walk-in participants shall pay the regular rate either by cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
iv. Senior /students and/or person with a disability is given a special privilege of a 20% discount. On-site payment of the students shall be entitled to a 10% discount.
v. Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email [email protected]
vi. Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS:
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09178387668 or 09988627258 or through our office landline number (02) 370 4792 | (02) 935 0474 | (02) 9350494. You may also visit our company office at 3rd Floor Poweraire Building 1320 Filmore St. Palanan Makati City. Or send us an email through [email protected]
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!
|Wed||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|