In this course, you'll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM exams. Concentrating on exam content from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®Guide) — Fifth Edition and other
sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, all using PMI® terminology.
- Prepare to take the PMP or CAPM exams
- Become familiar with PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Master test-taking techniques
- Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams
- PMBOK® Guide's five process groups, ten knowledge areas, and the area of professional and social responsibility