The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) program teaches information security professionals to conduct realistic penetration tests by using EC-Council's published penetration testing methodology.
This course is a five-day hands-on training program that uses real-time scenarios. In this course, you will learn about penetration testing methodology that is repeatable and that can be used in a penetration testing engagement, globally.
- Perform network and application penetration testing using both automated and manual techniques
- Design and perform audits of computer systems to ensure they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external threats
- Assess assigned system to determine system security status
- Design and recommend security policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Evaluate highly complex security systems according to industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases
- Lead investigations of security violations and breaches and recommend solutions; prepare reports on intrusions as necessary and provide an analysis summary for management
- Respond to more complex queries and request for computer security information and report from both internal and external customers