Web Application Penetration TestingInquire Now
The course covers principles of computer systems and website application security. We will discuss various attack techniques and how to defend against them. Topics include hacking attacks and defenses, operating system holes, web security, social engineering attacks, data privacy act of 2012, and cybercrime act of 2012. Course projects will focus on breaking website applications, computer system, and understanding attacks.
By the completion of this course, the students will learn the important concepts and principles applied to Cyber Security.
The course requires basic knowledge in Linux OS, Website Application, HTTP, and different Programming Languages.
- Group Work
- Online Discussion
- Lab Activities
- Laptop with Kali Linux Operating System
- Introduction and Information Gathering
- Different hacking attacks using different tools
- Writing a Vulnerability Assessment and Pentesting Report
- Introduction to Bug Bounty Hunting
- Introduction to Capture the Flag and CTF Competition
- Discussion about Data Privacy and Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012
"Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking" by Georgia Weidman
"The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing" by Patrick Engebretson
Website Penetration Tester & Co-founder of Secuna
|Sun||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||12|