Government and Private I.T. Personnel, Members of the Academe and College Graduates of Computer Science and I.T. related courses.
- Overview of Databaseo
- Purpose of Database
- Database Models
- Entity Relationship Modelingo
- Enhanced E-R Modeling
- Relational Model
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
Day 5: Presentation of the Case Study
|Sun||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||12|
The UP System Information Technology Foundation (UPSITF) Inc. is a non-government organization focused on the application of Information and Communication Technology for development. It partners with UP Information Technology Development Center in providing various services such as, but not limited to, Education Development, IT Human Capital Development, Research & Development, Software Engineering, ICT Policy Development and Planning, and IT Project Management.
The Foundation’s flagship project Youth on Information Technology or popularly known as Y4iT is an annual event organized by UPSITF, in cooperation with UP Information Technology Development Center (UP ITDC) and Y4iT Volunteer Corps (VolCorp), that attracts at least 25,000 attendees every year.
Dr. Jaime D.L. Caro, Executive Director of UPSITF, said that for the past ten years, Y4iT has served as a hub for computer enthusiasts and technopreneurs to share ideas and talk about the latest breakthroughs in IT. Drawing thousands of attendees from all over the country, the congress, according to Caro, has inspired individuals to engage with one another and build on ideas that are both innovative and relevant to the community. ...