A 1-day seminar/workshop designed for existing scaffolders of supported-type scaffolds aimed at enhancing their knowledge, skills and attitude in the proper performance of their job in accordance with industry standards and practices. It was developed to serve as a guide for target participants with the hope of promoting quality, safety and improving their productivity.
At the end of the seminar, the participants shall be able to:
- Execute erection/dismantling operations in accordance to plan
- Perform the necessary preparatory works prior to operation, such as inspection of scaffold parts
- Inspect their work prior to final inspection by scaffold inspector
- Alter scaffolding if necessary
- Dismantle scaffolding in the proper manner avoiding damage and loss of parts
- Conduct clean-up work