This is a 2-day seminar/workshop designed for construction workers who want to become proficient in building wiring installation. The course consists of lecture/discussion and hands-on practicum intended to provide the participants with the needed skills or competency for building electrical works.
At the end of the seminar, the participants shall be able to:
- Identify and correct electrical hazards
- Interpret electrical plans correctly
- Perform electrical estimating
- Perform rough-in, wiring works as specified in the construction drawing
- Install electrical devices, equipment according to the code and standards
- Perform necessary testing before start-up