The course is designed for two days, 25% lecture and 75% practicum to give the
trainee the knowledge and skills on:
- The safety practices observed on the job site.
- Proper attitude and technique in operating the equipment productively.
Heavy Equipment Operation Courses are the following:
2. Motor Grader
3. Hydraulic Excavator
4. Wheel Loader
6. Dump Truck
At the end of the course, the trainee must be able to:
- Perform the skills in conducting daily check and maintenance.
- Perform the skill in operating the bulldozer productively.
- Observe safety in operating the equipment.