This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO 17011. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
: At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Acquire The expertise to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- Acquire the necessary expertise to manage an ISMS audit team
- Understand the operation of an ISO/IEC 27001 conformant information security management system
- Understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, its risk assessment and audit decision-making
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Information Security Management System audit process
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an Information Security team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an information security audit function
This course is a combination of instructor-led lectures and group activities.
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001.
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to information security
- Fundamental principles of information security
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification process
- Information Security management System (ISMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO/IEC 27001
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit o ISMS documentation audit o Conducting an opening meeting
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans o ISO/IEC 27001 surveillance audit
- Internal audit management program
Group of 7 to 7 ( discounted)
|Weekdays||9AM — 5PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||7|
Create Value. Deliver Results.
Who we are?
SAS Management, Inc. is one of the leading training and consulting companies in the Philippines.
SAS Management, Inc. is a premier training and consulting service provider. Our motto is “Deliver Results – Create Value”, Our in-house team of 70+ strong and dedicated members are equipped to provide the highest quality of training and consulting services, while also optimizing the cost/resources/risk for our clients. SAS Management, Inc., offers an extensive selection of vendor-accredited training and certifications from top accreditation bodies/partners, such as Axelos, PEOPLECERT, PMI, PECB, APMG, ISACA, SDI, Gamingworks and IASSC. In fact, we are South East Asia’s largest training service provider—delivering our services in 12 Countries in 4 Continents worldwide
What do we provide?
- Professional Certification Training Courses
- Management and Leadership Training Courses
- Business and Soft Skills Training Courses
- Courseware Design and Development
- ELearning Solutions
- Management and Business Consulting Service