This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an IT Service management system (ITSMS) based on ISO 20000 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011; the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
: At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 20000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 20000 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- Acquire the necessary expertise to manage an ITSMS audit team Understand the operation of an ISO 20000 conformant IT Service Management System
- Know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 and ITIL
- Understand the relationship between the IT Service management system, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an ITSMS.
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the IT Service Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the IT Service conformity in an organization
- Members of an IT Service team Expert advisors in IT
- Technical Experts wanting to prepare for an IT service audit function
This course is a combination of instructor-led lectures and group activities.
Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management system (ITSMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to IT Service
- Fundamental principles of IT Service o ISO 20000 certification process
- IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 20000-1
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 20000 certification audit
- ITSMS documentation audit o Conducting an opening meeting
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans o Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities
- Audit documentation o Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 20000 audit
- Evaluation of a corrective action plan o ISO 20000 Surveillance audit
- ISO 20000 Internal audit management progra
Group of 4 to 7 ( Discounted )
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||7|
Our Vision is to Deliver Results and Create Value to all organizations
As an organization, SAS Management Inc. desires to create an impact in all its undertakings. We do not confine this to just our customers, but really every single person that we meet and interact with on a daily basis. We want to be known as an organization that can be trusted to meet the customer’s needs. We want to be top of mind and be recognized as the best in what we do.
Our Mission is to be an agent of change, enabling our customers, partners, suppliers, and employees. We strive to create value in everything that we do and ensure that results are delivered every time
In order to achieve our vision, we strive to be the organization that would be top of mind of each and every organization. We do this by providing the best professional training and consulting services possible. We strive to understand the needs and not just the wants of our customers, partners, suppliers, and employees. In every endeavor, we check ourselves if our actions lead to delivering the results needed and if we create the value desired. We believe that our value as an organization increases only when the value of those around us increase first. ...