This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an IT Service management system (ITSMS) based on ISO 20000 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011; the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
: At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 20000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 20000 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- Acquire the necessary expertise to manage an ITSMS audit team Understand the operation of an ISO 20000 conformant IT Service Management System
- Know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 and ITIL
- Understand the relationship between the IT Service management system, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an ITSMS.
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the IT Service Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the IT Service conformity in an organization
- Members of an IT Service team Expert advisors in IT
- Technical Experts wanting to prepare for an IT service audit function
This course is a combination of instructor-led lectures and group activities.
Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management system (ITSMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to IT Service
- Fundamental principles of IT Service o ISO 20000 certification process
- IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 20000-1
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 20000 certification audit
- ITSMS documentation audit o Conducting an opening meeting
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans o Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities
- Audit documentation o Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 20000 audit
- Evaluation of a corrective action plan o ISO 20000 Surveillance audit
- ISO 20000 Internal audit management progra
Group of 4 to 7 ( Discounted )
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||7|
Create Value. Deliver Results.
Who we are?
SAS Management, Inc. is one of the leading training and consulting companies in the Philippines.
SAS Management, Inc. is a premier training and consulting service provider. Our motto is “Deliver Results – Create Value”, Our in-house team of 70+ strong and dedicated members are equipped to provide the highest quality of training and consulting services, while also optimizing the cost/resources/risk for our clients. SAS Management, Inc., offers an extensive selection of vendor-accredited training and certifications from top accreditation bodies/partners, such as Axelos, PEOPLECERT, PMI, PECB, APMG, ISACA, SDI, Gamingworks and IASSC. In fact, we are South East Asia’s largest training service provider—delivering our services in 12 Countries in 4 Continents worldwide
What do we provide?
- Professional Certification Training Courses
- Management and Leadership Training Courses
- Business and Soft Skills Training Courses
- Courseware Design and Development
- ELearning Solutions
- Management and Business Consulting Service