ISO/IEC 22301:2012-Societal Security: Business Continuity Management Systems (Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course)Inquire Now
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit. This training is compatible with BS 25999 audit (Business Continuity Management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
: At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
- Acquire the expertise necessary to manage a BCMS audit team
- Understanding the operation of the Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO 22301,ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- Understand the relationship between a Business Continuity management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of BCMS.
- Internal Auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Business continuity conformity in an organization
- Members of a business continuity team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a Business Continuity audit function
This course is a combination of instructor-led lectures and group activities.
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO 27031, ISO/PAS 22399 and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of business continuity
- ISO 22301 certification process
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 22301
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 22301 certification audit
- BCMS documentation audit o Conducting an opening meeting
- Communication during the audit o Audit procedures: Observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting of nonconformities
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 22301 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 22301 surveillance audit
- ISO 22301 internal audit management program
Create Value. Deliver Results.
Who we are?
SAS Management, Inc. is one of the leading training and consulting companies in the Philippines.
SAS Management, Inc. is a premier training and consulting service provider. Our motto is “Deliver Results – Create Value”, Our in-house team of 70+ strong and dedicated members are equipped to provide the highest quality of training and consulting services, while also optimizing the cost/resources/risk for our clients. SAS Management, Inc., offers an extensive selection of vendor-accredited training and certifications from top accreditation bodies/partners, such as Axelos, PEOPLECERT, PMI, PECB, APMG, ISACA, SDI, Gamingworks and IASSC. In fact, we are South East Asia’s largest training service provider—delivering our services in 12 Countries in 4 Continents worldwide
What do we provide?
- Professional Certification Training Courses
- Management and Leadership Training Courses
- Business and Soft Skills Training Courses
- Courseware Design and Development
- ELearning Solutions
- Management and Business Consulting Service