Land surveyors measure and map the size and shape of the earth’s surface to provide accurate spatial data to engineering, building and surveying projects. Study land surveying and you’ll learn how to plot and analyse land, structures and natural resourcesProgram objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate standard techniques to locate and determine three dimensional coordinates of points on the ground using surveying instruments;
- Describe the topographical features of points on the ground and provide three dimensional coordinates for these points with given precisions as determined by local laws and specifications;
- Apply mathematical methods to interpret and refine field data to determine accuracy and precision of field data; and
- Solve problems incurred in conducting field surveys through legal and database searches.
- Engineering surveyor
- CAD operator
- Tunneling and mining surveyor
- Survey project manager
We work closely with the industry, which means there are opportunities for work experience and on-site training while you study.
At ICT School of Arts and Design we are committed in improving the design industry both locally and internationally by developing and coaching creative students . Our instructors are all practicing designers and they will inspire and support you to become a better artist and designer.Vision
World class creative education.Mission
ICT is committed to provide career-based training for global creative competency.