To respond to change and address fast turnaround time in delivering business value, agile approaches in managing projects are covered in this learning program to properly equip the participants in developing light-weight project documentation, which would make the project team concentrate on producing value-adding project results, and apply process adjustments even within the project lifecycle.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of structured and agile project management approaches.
- Identify tools and techniques that make up project management industry best practices.
- Prepare project deliverables.
- Describe project management processes and relevant knowledge areas.
Who is this module for?
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of how to properly manage projects.
- Professionals who are working in an organization where PMBOK® 6th edition has been adopted.
- Project stakeholders who will be responsible for developing project documents.
- Project managers and business process owners who wish to introduce agile methods into their project management practice and achieve a higher level of competence in tailoring frameworks, methods both in structured and agile environments.
- Interactive Lecture/Demonstration
Avail of our special offers as follows:
- Register early (up to 2 weeks before the training date) to avail of 5% discount off the total amount
- Register three (3) participants to avail of additional 5% discount off the total amount
- Special discounts apply for corporate (in-house) training packages (for 7 participants and above.) Please contact us for more details.
|Tue, Wed||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||7|
DigiLEAF Inc. is a solutions provider founded to alleviate the level of service quality awareness and practices in an organization. Its missionis to help businesses achieve organizational excellence through the development of its human resources and leveraging the use of technology in business.
DIGILEAF - Leading Excellence Among Fellows, provides cost effective quality training programs, audit, management, and consultingservices. The company is servicing 200+ companies to date.
International Alliance of Quality Professionals (IAQP),registered in The Netherlands, was founded in 2009 by representatives of three countries namely, The Philippines, The Netherlands & Iran. The Alliance believes that by sharing policy, information and training, it will be able to strengthen the work of quality professionals embedded in any role in any organization, to foster the good practices in each industry in a specific region and to elevate these to an international level, thus forming best practices that could be replicated in other regions of the world as well.