Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Awareness
- To ensure understanding of the requirements of cGMP
- To enable participants to plan and identify necessary preparations for alignment of its current food safety system to cGMP requirements
- Brief History of cGMP
- Applicable Statutory and Regulatory Requirements on Food Safety
- cGMP scope and structure
- Overview of pre-requisite Programs
- General principles of food hygiene
- How to establish cGMP program
Food Safety Team Leaders, Food Safety Team Members, food safety auditors and Process Owners
DATE, TIME AND VENUE
Date: August 28, 2019
Time: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Venue: Rosehall Quality Institute
Fees: Discounted rate! Php 2,000 + 12 % VAT
Fees inclusive of lunch, AM/PM snacks, training materials and seminar certificate.
PROFILE OF THE TRAINER:
VERNALYN "Verna" R. TIAMA
Verna is a licensed Chemist with wide experience in all aspects of Quality Assurance, from Raw Material evaluation and release, managing Sensory, Chemical and Microbiological
Laboratory, Finish Goods Inspection and Batch Release, Stability Study, Validation, Risk Management, Change Control and Customer Complaint handling.
She has 15 years of experience in Quality Assurance in the Food and Pharmaceutical Industry. Verna has been part of the core team that worked on the Food Safety
Certification of multinational food companies. She helped established, cascaded, implemented and improved HACCP and Food Management Safety Systems of these companies.
She is concurrently a Lecturer in a Chemical Engineering Review Center.
She completed Bachelor of Science in Chemistry at the University of the Philippines Diliman.
BQC, Inc. (BQCI) was established to cater to the management system requirements of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We are providing assistance to companies in the establishment of their management systems certifiable to various international standards i.e. ISO 9001 for Quality Management System, ISO 14001 for Environmental Management System, ISO 45001 for Occupational Health and Safety Management System, ISO 22000 for Food Safety Management System, GMP, HACCP, etc. We are an affiliate of Rosehall Management Consultants, Inc., the leading Management System Consultant in the Philippines.
We can also conduct above courses in In-house. Let us know if you are interested and we will be glad to send you a proposal.
For inquiries and registration, feel free to contact us at (02) 359-9406, 0998-8400670; or email us [email protected]
|Thu||08:30 AM — 04:30 PM|
|Fri||08:30 AM — 04:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||12|
BQCI was established to cater to the management system requirements (ISO Consultant requirements) of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
BQCI offers cost effective, valuable and agile methodology in providing products and services related to Quality and Productivity and the establishment of ISO Management Systems.
Why engage with us?
We offer quality service from initial engagement up to completion of every project through the following:
- Complete guidance provided (ISO consultant, ISO Training, Assessment) to ensure ISO management system certification.
- Cost-effective methodology
- Competent consultants and trainers backed by more than 25 years combined executive and management experience (assisted more than 50 government and private clients towards ISO certification).
- Timely response to client needs.
We are an affiliate company of Rosehall Management Consultants, Inc., the leading management systems consultant in the Philippines.