* Classes are held every Saturday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (with one-hour lunch break).
* The 120-hour program will run for a total of 6 to 12 weeks.
* The self-study part of the training will be done by the student.
* The practicum part will be done outside the class for 30 hours.
* Classes are subject to pooling and minimum of 10 students required.
* Non-attendance of the classes will render the offer forfeited.
* Students will be required to attend an orientation a week before classes begin, during which the course materials will be given.
* The payment for modules is P2,500 only.
* Modules and/or learning materials are a must and are strictly for student use only.
* Students who incur absences will not be given make-up or additional classes.
* Other details about the class will be discussed during the orientation.
* The course fee is 5,499 and there are no other charges. The total amount to be paid is P7,999.
Oct 12, 2019 - Oct 10, 2020
|Sat||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||12|
|No. of Participants:||10|
We are an English Language and Review Center established to provide ESL lessons, conduct review sessions for international standardized tests such as IELTS. In fact, we are a recognized agent of the British Council and we are also a registered TESDA institution. We also cater review for college and university entrance tests and tutorial classes for different academic subjects.
Academia Language and Review Center
#31 Annapolis Street, San Juan City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1504
570 89 89