So2 Training Bosh Training Basic Occupational Safety and Health Dole Accredited Safety Officer Training Quezon CityInquire Now
Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training
DOLE Prescribed Safety Training
One of the mandatory 40-hour training courses required for safety officers under Rule 1030 of the Occupational Safety and Health Standards (OSHS). It aims to equip participants with the basic knowledge and skills on identifying safety, health, and environmental hazards; determining appropriate control measures, and developing and implementing OSH policies and programs. We offer this as DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization.
Learn how to comply with the newly approved law, Republic Act 11058 or RA11058 or also known as An Act Strengthening Compliance With Occupational Safety And Health Standards And Providing Penalties For Violations Thereof.Target Clients: Workers, Supervisors, Safety Officers, Management Team Members, Engineers, Professionals
Target Industry: Non-Construction - Manufacturing, Retail, Service, Hospital, Manning, Recruitment, Bpo Business Process Outsourcing, Healthcare, Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant, Call Center, Financial Services, Financial Institutions, Academe, Schools/Universities, Call Center, Security Agency, Schools, Banking, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Aviation, Airlines, Travel Agency, Poultry, Agriculture, etc.
- Accident Investigation
- Basic First Aid
- Behavior Based Safety
- Confined Space
- ECC Employees Compensation Commission
- Effective Communication
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Safety / LOTO Lock Out Tag Out
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Safety
- Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control
- Human Elements in OSH
- Industrial Hygiene
- JHA Job Hazard Analysis
- JSA Job Safety Analysis
- Machine Safety: Machine Guarding, Machine Safeguarding
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Occupational Health
- OSH Programming
- OSH Standards and Regulatory Requirements
- Portable and Power Tools Safety
- PPE Personal Protective Equipment
- Re-entry Planning
- Safety Inspection
- THA Task Hazard Analysis
- and more.
Our Resource Persons or Trainers
- are Accredited by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) either as an Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner (OSHP) or Occupational Safety and Health Consultant (OSHC).
- are all subject matter experts and professionals.
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||08:00 AM — 06:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||4|
|No. of Participants:||5|
iBonrop Marketing is managed by its owner, Ronald Pornobi. iBonrop Marketing is a business entity registered with the DTI and BIR, and is in operation from February 2008 to the present.
iBonrop Marketing has been a partner of DOLE in promoting and propagating safety and health in the Philippines by organizing safety training events and seminars. Ibonrop Marketing is the marketing arm and affiliate of DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization.
Mr. Ronald Pornobi, is a DOLE Accredited Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner (OSHP) with DOLE Accreditation No. 1033-181210-C-524 from year 2006. He was an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) for 11 years in the Middle East. He holds PRC licenses as: professional teacher, real estate broker, real estate appraiser, registered master plumber, and engineer. He is currently taking up subjects for his Bachelor of Laws (L.Lb).
DOLE Prescribed Safety Trainings Offered
40 hours Training
- BOSH. Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training
- COSH. Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training
- LCM. Loss Control Management Training
- SPA. Safety Program Audit Training
- ToT. Training of Trainers (24 hours) ...