Learn what you need to know about the Data Privacy Act and ensure that your organization is compliant to avoid penalties, jail time for accountable officers and other consequences. Privacy has become a very relevant theme of our times and we all have common interest in it mainly because, we are ALL owners of personal information that we want to be protected. This two-day course guides you to knowing how to implement Data Privacy in your organization by giving you a practical approach on the implementation of the Data Privacy Act.At the end of this course participants should be able to
- Describe the basic privacy principles, concepts and background
- Illustrate why privacy is important in enforcement activity, incident management and laws and regulations
- Describe one’s obligations when processing Personal Information under your control
- Develop a privacy compliance program for your company to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Introduction to Privacy
- Privacy Legal Framework
- Define Organization’s Mission Statement, Objectives and Strategies
- Assemble your Privacy Team
- Building a Policy Framework
- Training and Communication
- Operate the Privacy Compliance Program
- Test and Improve the Privacy Compliance Program
- Specific Provisions in accordance with Philippine Data Privacy Act (R.A. 10173)
- Seminar Conclusion
- Plan for Action
|No. of Days:||2|
Crossworks is a management and leadership training & consulting company based in the Philippines. We provide corporate training, courseware design and development, as well as various consulting services in the field of management, leadership, organizational development, and competency enhancement. We are known for our project management and design thinking courses which have been sought after and considered the best available.
As an organization, our mission is to develop the leaders of tomorrow, today through the use of alternative learning strategies that we believe are more effective for tomorrow's leaders. We envision tomorrow's leaders to be equipped to handle future challenges that are emerging today.
We are not a traditional training organization. While we see immense value in traditional classroom based training, we know that there could be better ways of doing things.
We deliberately redesign our corporate training courses to ensure that they will be done in the most effective way possible. Training courses tend to lose their value if the knowledge gathered is not retained properly. We address these by introducing new and fun approaches to learning. We incorporate concepts of game design, we use learner centered approaches to teaching, we maximize technology to augment the learning experience. The result is a very memorable training course that participants would love to take again and again. ...