At the end of the seminar, participants will:
• Understand the principles, processes and procedures involved in the major stages of contract management, from planning to closing.
• Become aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the different type of contracts from the perspective of the contractor and the owner.
• Become aware of the various types of claims and how to manage them throughout the project’s life cycle.
• Appreciate the importance of contract documentation processes.
The course will, likewise, provide CPD (Continuing Professional Development) units to Professionals necessary in the renewal of their licenses with the Professional Regulation Commission.
While it is the project team’s responsibility to make certain that all contracts meet the specific needs of the project in compliance to organizational procurement policies, the challenge also lies on how to manage and administer the contract to meet project objectives and deliverable. This course will cover the processes involved in finding, agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services or works from an external source, as well as, ensuring that the Buyer receives the goods, services and works at the best possible price in terms of price, quality, quantity and time. The various activities involved in the Project Procurement Management processes form the life cycle of a contract. By actively managing the contract life cycle and carefully wording the terms and conditions of the procurement, some identifiable project risks can be avoided, mitigated, or transferred to a seller. Entering into a contract for products or services is one method of allocating the responsibility for managing or sharing potential risks to project goals.
Fee: Php 12,000 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
|Tue, Wed||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation was incorporated as a management and business consultancy to assist and represent various international companies seeking business opportunity through joint ventures (JV’s) and co-operation in the Philippines in the field of power, oil and gas, refinery, information technology and semiconductor/electronics technology, land, infrastructure and real estate development.
AGC aims to provide quality technical services from consulting, management/business and engineering and testing expertise with the collaboration of foreign partners and principals.
- AGC shall provide professional technical and engineering training services that will develop skills, enhance capabilities and support career growth and development.
- AGC shall provide consultancy services to companies and organizations that aim to consistently provide quality products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and continually improve business processes through the establishment and implementation of management systems.
- AGC shall be the premier training and consultancy service provider both locally and globally for professionals and business industries, as we strive to provide a cost-effective way in the development, growth and stability, thus increasing competitive advantages. ...