Data Privacy Compliance Seminar-WorkshopInquire Now
- Fundamentals of the DPA
- Introduction to the Data Privacy Management Program
- Preparation of Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) or Risk Assessment.
- Developing and Implementing the PMP – People, Policies and Processes
- Day-to-Day application of security measures, policies, procedures, and initiatives
Who should attend
- First-time DPOs
- Compliance officers
- Top Management
- General employees
- Data Protection Officers or personnel overseeing the DPA compliance requirements; should have knowledge of DPA key terms and framework
- Data Privacy Principles and Practical Approach
- Identify the potential breaches in the organization
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- 5 Pillars of Accountability and Compliance
- Conducting a Personal Information Inventory Audit
- Conducting PIA or Risk Assessment at the organization
- Privacy Management Program for Day-to-Day business
- Information Security and Privacy: Policy, Templates & Tools
- Deploy & document implementation of tools such as information security and privacy manuals, and privacy notices
- Implementation of the Privacy Management Program
- Data privacy and protection measures
- Breach Reporting Procedures
Mode of Training
- Lecture style
- Video clips
- Discussions with consultants
- Roleplay / presentations
Fee: Php 12,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
|Mon, Tue||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation was incorporated as a management and business consultancy to assist and represent various international companies seeking business opportunity through joint ventures (JV’s) and co-operation in the Philippines in the field of power, oil and gas, refinery, information technology and semiconductor/electronics technology, land, infrastructure and real estate development.
AGC aims to provide quality technical services from consulting, management/business and engineering and testing expertise with the collaboration of foreign partners and principals.
- AGC shall provide professional technical and engineering training services that will develop skills, enhance capabilities and support career growth and development.
- AGC shall provide consultancy services to companies and organizations that aim to consistently provide quality products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and continually improve business processes through the establishment and implementation of management systems.
- AGC shall be the premier training and consultancy service provider both locally and globally for professionals and business industries, as we strive to provide a cost-effective way in the development, growth and stability, thus increasing competitive advantages. ...