The course will serve as a sound refresher in welding inspection, particularly for practicing welding inspectors and anyone aspiring to be an AWS-certified welding inspector. The main emphasis is on what a professional welding inspector should know in actual practice. Course participants will undergo a rigorous program to get them well versed with the codes/standards in use, the fundamentals of welding inspector, and actual hands-on examinations of weld replicas with various inspection tools.
Who should attend
All personnel whose responsibilities are in making decision, exercising of judgement concerning welding operations in the following industries: Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Power Generation and Power Stations, Shipbuilding/ Ship repair and Construction, Offshore Fabrication, Railways, Service and Maintenance and Metal Fabrication
- Day 1
- The Welding Inspector
- Welding Inspector Responsibilities
- Welding, Brazing and Cutting Processes
- Day 2
- Weld Geometry and Welding Terminology
- Welding and Nondestructive Examination Symbols
- Day 3
- Weldability, Welding Metallurgy and Welding Chemistry
- Destructive Testing
- Day 4
- Standards, Including Codes and Specifications
- Welding Procedure and Welder Qualification
- Day 5
- Weld and Base Metal Discontinuities
- Nondestructive Examination (NDE) Processes
- Inspection Reports/Contents and Formats
Fee: USD1,600.00 + 12% VAT (Course Only)
USD1,400.00 + 12% VAT (Exam Only)
USD2,600.00 + 12% VAT (Course and Exam)
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation was incorporated as a management and business consultancy to assist and represent various international companies seeking business opportunity through joint ventures (JV’s) and co-operation in the Philippines in the field of power, oil and gas, refinery, information technology and semiconductor/electronics technology, land, infrastructure and real estate development.
AGC aims to provide quality technical services from consulting, management/business and engineering and testing expertise with the collaboration of foreign partners and principals.
- AGC shall provide professional technical and engineering training services that will develop skills, enhance capabilities and support career growth and development.
- AGC shall provide consultancy services to companies and organizations that aim to consistently provide quality products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and continually improve business processes through the establishment and implementation of management systems.
- AGC shall be the premier training and consultancy service provider both locally and globally for professionals and business industries, as we strive to provide a cost-effective way in the development, growth and stability, thus increasing competitive advantages. ...