- Curing Mechanisms
- Role of the Inspector
- Test Instruments
- Inspection Procedures
- Coating Specifications
- Surface Preparation and Standards
- Application Procedures
- Coating Failures
- Field Lab
- Pre – job Conference
- MSDS and Product Data Sheet Review
- Logbook Documentation
- Team Exercises
- Case Studies
Upon successful completion of CIP Level 1, a person will be recognized as NACE Coating Inspector Level 1 – Certified.
CIP Level 1 presents the basic technology of coating application and inspection that offers more than 60 hours of instruction and practice. This course provides both technical and practical fundamentals for coating inspection work on structural steel projects. The course concludes with both written and practical exams.
Who should attend
This course benefits anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of coatings application and inspection including:
- project engineers
- quality assurance managers
- technical sales representatives
- paint applicators
- maintenance personnel
Fee: NACE Member: USD2,100.00 + 12% VAT
Non-NACE Member: USD2,300.00 + 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation was incorporated as a management and business consultancy to assist and represent various international companies seeking business opportunity through joint ventures (JV’s) and co-operation in the Philippines in the field of power, oil and gas, refinery, information technology and semiconductor/electronics technology, land, infrastructure and real estate development.
AGC aims to provide quality technical services from consulting, management/business and engineering and testing expertise with the collaboration of foreign partners and principals.
- AGC shall provide professional technical and engineering training services that will develop skills, enhance capabilities and support career growth and development.
- AGC shall provide consultancy services to companies and organizations that aim to consistently provide quality products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and continually improve business processes through the establishment and implementation of management systems.
- AGC shall be the premier training and consultancy service provider both locally and globally for professionals and business industries, as we strive to provide a cost-effective way in the development, growth and stability, thus increasing competitive advantages. ...