Construction Project Management – The Fundamentals & Application of Project ManagementInquire Now
The Construction Project Management (CPM) is a two (2) days training with CPE/CPD Credits.
One of the most challenging responsibilities of Project Engineers /Managers in every project is managing the competing constraints of scope, schedule, cost and quality in meeting project goals. Since each project is unique, the approach to managing these constraints may vary depending on the stakeholder’s needs, environmental factors, organizational structure, and other relevant project parameters. This course will provide the appropriate project management processes, tools and techniques in addressing these concerns based on the standards presented by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
This course encompasses the five (5) project management process
groups of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and
control, and closing within the nine (9) knowledge areas of Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communication, Risk, and Procurement Management.
This course will provide the participants the foundation and the structured approach to managing projects in meeting project goals, and do away with the “diskarte” system that commonly leads to project failures. This will, likewise, enhance the skills of the participants with the use of globally accepted best practices and standards in project management, and expose them to the same vocabulary and advocacy with international project management practitioners to achieve business excellence.
Competencies to be gained from the course program include but are not limited to the following:
- Participants will be able to analyze and understand where the scope of the project is coming from. Knowledge of the project requirements, assumptions, and constraints is necessary to be able to manage them within the project life cycle.
- Participants will know how to identify and process relevant project information and transform them into Work Breakdown Structures and a Project Management Plan using a globally-accepted approach.
- Participants will be able to create a detailed schedule and execution plan to meet project deliverables.
- Participants will be able to create the budget and project cost.
- Participants will be able to set controls on every deliverable to be able to manage changes on time, cost, quality and scope.
- Participants will be able to deliver projects within the bounds of time, cost, quality and scope by using specified project management tools and techniques recommended by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as presented in PMBOK 5th Edition (Project Management Body of Knowledge).
- Participants will be able to close and turn-over the project at the client’s and/or management’s satisfaction.
- Participants will be able to define their respective roles as part of the project team. There will be clarity of goals and clarity of roles.
Fee: Php 12,000 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
|Wed, Thu||09:00 AM — 5|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation was incorporated as a management and business consultancy to assist and represent various international companies seeking business opportunity through joint ventures (JV’s) and co-operation in the Philippines in the field of power, oil and gas, refinery, information technology and semiconductor/electronics technology, land, infrastructure and real estate development.
AGC aims to provide quality technical services from consulting, management/business and engineering and testing expertise with the collaboration of foreign partners and principals.
- AGC shall provide professional technical and engineering training services that will develop skills, enhance capabilities and support career growth and development.
- AGC shall provide consultancy services to companies and organizations that aim to consistently provide quality products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and continually improve business processes through the establishment and implementation of management systems.
- AGC shall be the premier training and consultancy service provider both locally and globally for professionals and business industries, as we strive to provide a cost-effective way in the development, growth and stability, thus increasing competitive advantages. ...