Synopsis of training
The first and most essential step leading to safe use of chemicals is to know their identity, hazards to health and the environment and the means to control them.
This 8-hour (1 day) training is divided into segments. Morning session will cover more on the basic knowledge of chemical. Afternoon session will be dedicated to Emergency Response Plan that deals more on Procedures on handling spills and containment.
Who should attend
- Occupational Safety & Health Officers and Managers
- Members of the Occupational Safety and Health Committee
- Production and Maintenance Supervisors, Engineers, Team Leaders
- Hazard Identification
- Chemical Safety
- General Principles of Safe Chemical Handling & Storage
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROCEDURE
- HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations)
- Steps in Spill Response
- Chemical Spill Containment (Hands-on)
Fee: Php 9,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
|Thu||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation was incorporated as a management and business consultancy to assist and represent various international companies seeking business opportunity through joint ventures (JV’s) and co-operation in the Philippines in the field of power, oil and gas, refinery, information technology and semiconductor/electronics technology, land, infrastructure and real estate development.
AGC aims to provide quality technical services from consulting, management/business and engineering and testing expertise with the collaboration of foreign partners and principals.
- AGC shall provide professional technical and engineering training services that will develop skills, enhance capabilities and support career growth and development.
- AGC shall provide consultancy services to companies and organizations that aim to consistently provide quality products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and continually improve business processes through the establishment and implementation of management systems.
- AGC shall be the premier training and consultancy service provider both locally and globally for professionals and business industries, as we strive to provide a cost-effective way in the development, growth and stability, thus increasing competitive advantages. ...