This course is for individuals, employees, managers and/or information security professionals who would like to get an understanding of the ISO 27001: 2013 standard and the accompanying code of
practice for information security controls as enumerated in ISO 27002.
This training will provide basic information and understanding to employees seeking to participate in
the design and operation of an Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001:2013.
- Understand the benefits in operating an Information Security Management System based on the
ISO 27001: 2013 standard
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Become familiar with the stages of implementing an ISMS based on ISO 27001
- Understand the different information security controls as recommended in ISO 27002
- Get an overview of the ISO 27001:2013 certification process
- ISO 27001:2013 OverviewBenefits in getting ISO 27001 Certified
- ISO 27001:2013 compliance requirements
- Overview of the Risk Assessment Process
- Overview of the Internal Audit Process
- ISO 27002: Code of practice for information security controls
- Description of each security domain
- Recommended good practice for compliance (using the 114 controls!!!)
- Planning your ISO 27001:2013 certification journeyDefining your scope
- Identifying the required implementation resources
- Avoiding common mistakes in implementing ISO 27001:2013
Fee: Php 7,500.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
|Thu||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||15|
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation was incorporated as a management and business consultancy to assist and represent various international companies seeking business opportunity through joint ventures (JV’s) and co-operation in the Philippines in the field of power, oil and gas, refinery, information technology and semiconductor/electronics technology, land, infrastructure and real estate development.
AGC aims to provide quality technical services from consulting, management/business and engineering and testing expertise with the collaboration of foreign partners and principals.
- AGC shall provide professional technical and engineering training services that will develop skills, enhance capabilities and support career growth and development.
- AGC shall provide consultancy services to companies and organizations that aim to consistently provide quality products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and continually improve business processes through the establishment and implementation of management systems.
- AGC shall be the premier training and consultancy service provider both locally and globally for professionals and business industries, as we strive to provide a cost-effective way in the development, growth and stability, thus increasing competitive advantages. ...