Project Cost Management includes the processes involved in estimating, budgeting, and controlling costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget.
This seminar and workshop is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills, and attitude of the participants towards achieving the cost requirements of the project.The ability to influence cost is greatest
at the early stages of the project, thus, cost management should consider every stakeholder’s requirements to be able to capture the total cost of the project.
At the end of the seminar, the participants shall be able to:
- Develop a reliable estimate of the costs of the resources needed to complete project activities.
- Aggregate the estimated costs of individual activities or work packages to establish a cost baseline (S-curve).
- Create the project budget.
- Monitor the status of the project to update the project costs.
The course will, likewise, will provide CPD (Continuing Professional Development) units to Professionals necessary in the renewal of their licenses with the Professional Regulation Commission.
Fee: Php 12,000 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
|Tue, Wed||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation was incorporated as a management and business consultancy to assist and represent various international companies seeking business opportunity through joint ventures (JV’s) and co-operation in the Philippines in the field of power, oil and gas, refinery, information technology and semiconductor/electronics technology, land, infrastructure and real estate development.
AGC aims to provide quality technical services from consulting, management/business and engineering and testing expertise with the collaboration of foreign partners and principals.
- AGC shall provide professional technical and engineering training services that will develop skills, enhance capabilities and support career growth and development.
- AGC shall provide consultancy services to companies and organizations that aim to consistently provide quality products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and continually improve business processes through the establishment and implementation of management systems.
- AGC shall be the premier training and consultancy service provider both locally and globally for professionals and business industries, as we strive to provide a cost-effective way in the development, growth and stability, thus increasing competitive advantages. ...