Level Intermediates 1 (B1-a)
Schedule: Saturday Afternoon (1 to 4) - 12 sessions - 36 hours
From Saturday June 13 to Saturday August 29.
Venue: This course will start online. As soon as it will be safe, it will be moved to PIA's school, located at 2F, Zeta building, 191 Salcedo street, Legaspi village, Makati City.
Tuition fee: 6,500.00Pesos, learning material included.
For enrollment and inquiries: [email protected] / +632 8815-1310
For enrollment: Please submit it through the online form here beside.
For inquiries: [email protected] / [email protected]
Technical requirements: Laptop, Internet connection, browser (like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari), a microphone and a webcam. A PDF reader is also required.
Registration: Please fill up and submit the online form by clicking this link below:
You will receive a confirmation email and the payment instructions. After the payment you will receive the material and the internet link of our temporary virtual classroom.
|Sat||01:00 PM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||12|
|No. of Participants:||5|
Since its creation, in 1962, the Philippine-Italian Association has established an Italian language school with courses conducted by highly-qualified instructors.
In recent years the PIA consolidated its leadership in Manila through a series of initiatives:
- (2017) PIA registered its Intensive Italian Language courses for the levels A1 and A2 with TESDA;
- (2018) PIA started a scholarship program to send 2 of its students to Italy for summer courses;
- (2019) PIA launched an e-learning platform accessible 24/7;
- (2019) PIA also entered in a formal collaboration with the Università per Stranieri di Siena (specialized in teaching Italian language to foreigners);
- (2020) PIA started to offer also ONLINE group courses!