This 2-day seminar guides you into making informed decisions about the what, when and how to work on your taxes with efficiently. Learn to compute your taxes correctly through examples, case studies and actual preparation of tax returns. Discover the differences between tax evasion vs. tax avoidance and their legal implications. Know what to expect from the BIR and find out how it conducts examination to enhance audit compliance on your part.
- The Tax Code of the Philippines and its proper application
- How to compute for various taxes on Individuals & corporations, as well as tax
deductions that can be applied
- How the BIR conducts audits
- What to do with TVNs, LOAs and other BIR audit notices
- Legal Remedies and Measures
- Significance of Paying Taxes
- Tax Evasion vs. Tax Avoidance
- The BIR: Its Mandate, Goals and Programs
- The Philippine Tax Code Overview
- Taxpayer’s Duty and Right
- Tax on Individuals
- Tax on Corporations & Partnerships
- Taxable Income & Allowable deductions
- WITHOLDING TAXES
- VAT & Other Business Taxes
- How ro Avoid BIR Audit
- How BIR Conducts audits
- Tax Assessment, Surcharge & Interest
- Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Tax Avoidance Measures
Business Professionals, Business Owners, Accounting Manager, Supervisors, Officers,
Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to understand tax computations and BIR compliance.
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes: eCertificate of Completion, Access for Recorded Webinar, Supplementary materials.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to ECQ are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
|No. of Days:||2|
Aware that not many people can afford to spend 2 to 4 years of their lives in formal study, Businessmaker Academy has created practical, straightforward and direct short-course seminars in line with our Core Educational Thrusts: